The traditional coffee
Let’s start with the ancient way of making traditional coffee. This coffee recipe is made with o-liang powder. and brewed in a coffee bag Then mix with sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Finally add ice and condensed milk.
traditional coffee ingredients
- 5-6 tablespoons of coffee powder
- 1+1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 9 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- condensed milk
1. Boil water until boiling and prepare.
2. Put the o-liang powder into the coffee bag. Place it in a stainless steel pitcher. Pour boiling water over it. Slightly shake the bag to cover the coffee and let it sit for 7-10 minutes.
3. Put granulated sugar in a glass. followed by sweetened condensed milk Theo Liang put it down. Mix together until the sugar dissolves. Pour into a glass with about 3/4 of the ice, then pour the condensed milk into the glass until it’s full. Ready to serve.