Flower spring rolls with Green Tea Sesame Sauce
Fresh Flower spring rolls with Green Tea Sesame Sauce is Some beautiful petal flowers are edible. It also brings benefits under the thin petals. Because each flower contains phenolic compounds, which can give electrons to free radicals. thus inhibiting the chain reaction which was also reported to have found Orange or red flowers have more antioxidants than other flowers.
Ingredients (4 servings) Prep 30 min Cook 15 min
- 8 boiled sea prawns, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups of edible flower petals
- Grapefruit pulp, carved into small cloves 1 cup
- Cucumber, cut into 4 long squares
- Roasted millet 3 tbsp.
- 8 sheets of Vietnamese Miang Leaves
- Water for brushing the leaves
Green Tea Sesame Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup roasted white sesame seeds, finely pounded
- Matcha green tea powder ⅓ tbsp.
- 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together, set aside.
2. Place the Miang leaf sheet on the cutting board. Dip a brush or clean hand in water and apply it all over the leaves. sort the flower petals Take another sheet of Miang leaves, spread water all over and place them on top of each other. Wait for it to soften and the leaflets stick together with a floral pattern on the inside. So arrange lettuce, cucumber, blanched shrimp, flower petals, pomelo, boiled shrimp, and crispy millet, then roll it tightly. Before being cut into words, served with green tea sesame sauce.
Energy per serving 254.32 kcal,
protein 16.08 g, fat 12.36 g,
carbohydrate 19.72 g, fiber 2.17 g.