Egg Bread Sandwich
Ingredients for egg bread sandwich.
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- butter for frying
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- Cheddar cheese 1 sheet
- a little unsalted butter
- Bologna 1 sheet
- tomato sauce of your choice
How to makeegg bread sandwich.
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add a little soy sauce and mix well.
2. Heat the pan, use low heat, put butter in the pan. Followed by chicken eggs
3. Place the sliced bread in half
4. When the eggs are set, turn over to the other side. Place the cheese and bologna in half. Topped with tomato sauce
5. Then flip the two slices of bread together. Brush the top with tomato sauce and garnished with tomato slices Just like this. it’s full and delicious.
Top tips for making eggy bread sandwich.
For extra fibre replace the white bread with granary or wholemeal. You could also switch the Cheddar with another hard cheese like Gouda or Gruyere for a richer, creamier cheese taste.
If you’re feeling a sweeter French toast instead of a savoury eggy bread sandwich, try our recipe for French toast with maple syrup and bacon. The syrup is deliciously sweet while the bacon adds a salty hint so it’s not too sickly.