Tom Yum Chicken Breast.
Ingredients: Tom Yum Chicken Breast with Mushrooms
- Tom Yum dishes include galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves.
- Shallots (peeled) 4-5 heads
- Paprika (smashed and crushed)
- straw mushroom
- Sita Tomato
- 1 tbsp tamarind
- 1+1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- thinly sliced chicken breast
How to make Tom Yum Chicken Breast with Mushrooms.
1. Bring the water to a boil. The amount of water is considered appropriate. If eating alone I put a small bowl is enough.
2. Combine soup. Hammer it into two pieces. Don’t put too much or it will have a tart taste. Lemongrass is also smashed. Then cut a little into pieces and put it in until fragrant. Followed by shallots will help make the Tom Yum soup delicious. And cherry tomatoes Add to add sour taste.
3. When everything boils into place. Put chopped chicken breast into pieces. Wait until cooked Add mushrooms.
4. Season with tamarind juice. Fish sauce. Remove the tom yum pot from the heat.
5. Then tear the kaffir lime leaves to sprinkle. Add smashed paprika to add spiciness. and sprinkle parsley If it’s still sour and not satisfied, squeeze more lemon. Or if the flavor is too weak, gradually add it until the taste is right. But don’t taste too extreme, not too salty, not too sour. Have pity on your stomach.
1 cup of Tom Yum Chicken Breast in clear soup provides about 60-70 calories. Which is different from 1 cup of Tom Yum that gives about 300 calories or more depending on the ingredients added. Reduce obesity or people with diabetes. Should turn to eat Tom Yum in clear soup instead of Tom Yum with thick soup. Because the calories are less and the cholesterol is less with me. As for Tom Yum soup. It’s better to eat longer.