Tiramisu Ice Cream
Tiramisu Ice Cream is a delicious Italian dessert that everyone loves as its name means Pick me up. We make it in the form of ice cream. Why is it so difficult? Because we replaced the cream cheese mascarpone. With an ice cream recipe with a light coffee flavor, alternating layers with juicy ladyfingers, syrup and coffee liqueur will be arranged in cute cups. Serve as a stylish dessert. or make a large lump Then cut and serve. It’s delicious in both ways. In this recipe, there is also coffee liquor. But I can’t add it.
How to make tiramisu ice cream
- To make coffee water, mix 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder with 70 ml water and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur (if using). Set aside.
- Start making ice cream by mixing 1 teaspoon of coffee and 1 teaspoon of hot water together.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. When boiling, reduce the heat to a soft boil.
- Put 3 egg yolks and 80-85g sugar in a bowl, beat to combine, then place over a pot of boiling water, stirring constantly until hot and thick. Measured by a thermometer, it is 75℃.
- Remove from heat, add 100g whipping cream (or if you don’t like it too much, use 50g milk and 50g cream instead) along with the coffee mix, stir and let it cool completely.
- Bring 150 g of whipping cream, beat until stiff peaks form, scoop 1/3 of the whipping cream into it. in the cooled egg yolk part Stir together with a whisk.
- When well blended, pour back into the whipped cream bowl. Then fold them together.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until set.
- Scoop coffee ice cream into the mold you want to use. (If using a loaf print to cover with plastic first so that the ice cream can be easily taken out of the mold)
- Dip the Lady Finger Biscuits in the coffee water. and put it down
- scoop the ice cream Top with biscuits moistened with coffee. Then scoop the ice cream over the biscuits again. Place a piece of paper on top of the ice cream to prevent icing.
- Place in the freezer for another 6 hours until firm.
- Before serving, remove the ice cream from the mold. Then sprinkle with grated chocolate.