Chestnut Soup , Roasted chestnuts are great for making soups. By boiling with chicken stock until soft and blended to smooth. Cut the fat from the cream in half and add almond milk instead. Get a delicious thick soup and warm the stomach.
Chestnut Soup ingredient
- 1 1/2 cups chopped roasted chestnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons ufabet almond milk
- Sea salt and lightly ground black pepper
- Lightly whipping cream and chestnut slices for topping
1. Set a thick-bottomed pot using medium heat. With butter and celery Stir together until cooked and soft. Add chicken stock and chestnut. Cover and boil until soft.
2. Blend until fine. With whipping cream and almond milk. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon into a bowl, pour over whipping cream and sprinkle with chestnut slices.