Pork Steak Tartare.
Do you want to try and ask her heart? Black Pork Steak Tartare Menu Catch diced raw black pork marinated in a special sauce. Served with drizzle of black garlic sauce, orange gel and chipotle chili sauce
Ingredients Black Pork Steak Tartare (serves 1-2 servings)
- Iberico pork shoulder 80g
- 1 quail egg
- Chipotle Pepper 20 g.
- Aioli Mayonnaise Sauce 40 g.
- 5 g black garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil caviar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Brown Sauce (HP Sauce) 1/2 tbsp
- 1/2 tbsp Tabasco chili sauce
- Thinly sliced spring onions and microgreens
- a little salt and pepper
Ingredients: Orange Gel
- 500 ml of water
- 80 grams of granulated sugar
- Agar powder 10 g.
- slightly grated lemon zest
- 100 ml of orange juice
how to make orange gel
- Boil 500 ml of water, 80 g of sugar, 10 g of agar powder and a little grated lemon zest until boiling. Filter and add 100 ml of orange juice and refrigerate until cool. Put UFABET in a piping bag to decorate the dish.
how to make pork steak
1. Blend chipotle peppers and aioli mayonnaise together until smooth. Ladle into piping bags to decorate dishes
. 2. Make black garlic sauce by blending black garlic with aioli mayonnaise. Put in a squeeze bag prepared.
3. Trim the pork. Peel it off and cut into cubes.
4. Marinate the pork with brown sauce. Tabasco Chili Sauce Extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and sliced spring onions, marinate for 5 minutes (if you like a richer flavor, marinate longer)
. Drizzle with black garlic sauce, orange gel and chipotle chili sauce
6. Sprinkle chopped spring onions, microgreens, caviar, olive oil. and quail egg yolks Mix well before serving.