Thai Spicy Tofu
Thai Spicy Tofu is a healthy recipe. Tofu is an easy-to-find, affordable, and healthy soy protein product. Statistics from the Health System. Research Institute found that People who consume soy or regular soy products have a lower risk of cancer than people who eat mainly meat diets. Because soy contains many important substances that have anti-oxidants. Has the property to inhibit the growth of tumors and cancer cells. Help reduce the risk of breast cancer. Colon cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer Stomach cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer and lung cancer are possible.
Thai Spicy Tofu ingredient
- 2 cubes of tofu
- 100 grams black ear mushroom
- 100 grams of fairy mushrooms
- 6 shallots
- 3 tablespoons of roasted rice
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Bring the tofu to a boil in boiling water for about 5 minutes, then mash the tofu with a fork into small pieces.
- Roast the angel mushrooms and black ear mushrooms in a pan until they are beautiful and set aside.
- Cook the Laab juice with lemon juice, fish sauce, granulated sugar, roasted rice and chili powder, mix to combine and taste as desired.
- Then mix the tofu and mushrooms to mix well.
- Fill the parsley And shallots go down Mix well again, put on a plate and ready to serve.