Carrot soup recipe its menu of the day. Carrots belong to the five color vegetables, orange type, are vegetables that are anti-oxidants and are good disease prevention. especially cancer Because they are rich in alpha-carotene and beta-carotene. Carrots are also effective in blood maintenance, sugar maintenance and lowering cholesterol levels in the body.
Carrot soup ingredient
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Bring the carrots to a boil. Then peel off the bark And cut into small pieces
- Wash the onion thoroughly. Then sautéed in olive oil, then add the carrots that are cut into small pieces.
- Put the sauteed carrots and onions in a blender. Blend until smooth and fine. If the texture is too stiff, add water little by little.
- Strain the ingredients that have been blended with a sieve.
- Boil the milk until warm, then pour the mixture into the blender. Boil over low heat until boiling. And simmer until slightly thickened
- Then season with a little salt and pepper is done.