Roasted Red Pork.
Who wants to make red pork rice to eat by yourself? Introducing how to make baked red pork recipe from us. Comes with a way to marinate red pork and red pork gravy.
Ingredients Roasted Red Pork
- Pork neck, cut into cubes lengthwise.
- sesame oil
- palm sugar
- soy sauce
- oyster sauce
- Five Spice Powder
- orange food coloring
- minced garlic
- ground pepper
Ingredients boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon orange food coloring mixed with water
Ingredients Red pork gravy
- Residual water from marinating pork
- leftover water from roasting pork
- roasted white sesame
- water soluble starch
- cooked rice
- Slice Cucumber
- spring onion
How to Cook?
1. Sesame oil, palm sugar, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, honey, five spices, food coloring, minced garlic and ground pepper. People mix until homogenous. UFABET
2. Add the pork loin to marinate with the seasoning, mix thoroughly and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
3. Boil the eggs by adding salt and vinegar. Boil for about 10 minutes after the water boils. Scoop and soak in cold water.
4. Peel the boiled egg and mix it in the food coloring mixed with water until the color sticks to the boiled egg. (color intensity as desired), scoop up, cut in half the bubbles, set aside.
5. Put the marinated pork into the oven. (If you don’t have one, you can use a hot air oven. or grilled on a charcoal grill) Always turn the pork over. Bake until it’s cooked and starts to drip from the juice from the pork. Remove the pork from the oven and cut into pieces of desired size.
6. Mix the remaining water from marinating the pork and the water that drips from the pork while grilling. Bring to a boil, add clean water and bring to a boil. Then add roasted white sesame seeds and water-soluble tapioca starch. Simmer until desired consistency. add a little sesame oil (to add aroma and shine) Remove from the heat and set aside.
7. Place the pork on the steamed rice. Followed by boiled eggs, cucumbers, spring onions and coriander, topped with red pork sauce, ready to be served.