BBQ Pork Ribs.
- 1 small jar tomato sauce (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups chili sauce (or Worcestershire sauce)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped young ginger (you can use old ginger, add the amount you like)
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- About 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup honey (if not available, use granulated sugar)
- Pork spare ribs 2 kg.
- 4 cups of water
Note : Ginger and garlic, if you don’t like pieces, can be blended until fine before using to make the sauce. UFABET
How to make BBQ Pork Ribs?
1. Start by making barbecue sauce. by mixing tomato sauce and chili sauce together Follow with minced ginger, minced garlic, oregano, rosemary, cinnamon, salt, ground white pepper and honey. Stir to form BBQ sauce. Set aside.
2. Cut the ribs into pieces as desired. (To make it easy to put pots or pans Whoever has a big pot can put the whole sheet as convenient)
3. Put the pork ribs into the pan. Add BBQ Sauce (Or a pot, as you like), add water to mix and stir until the sauce dissolves together. Then put the ribs into the pot. Bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for about 1.30-2 hours (so that the sauce gets into the meat and softens).
4. Bring the ribs that have been simmered until the meat is tender and the sauce has absorbed into the meat, then apply the barbecue sauce again.
5. Then bake (Or grill as you like) at a temperature of about 180 degrees Celsius for about 10-13 minutes. Serve over the remaining BBQ sauce.