Financier is a French traditional sweets Shaped like a small piece of gold It consists of ground almonds, icing sugar, egg white, and butter, giving it a crispy outside and soft inside. This menu is easy to make.
The dessert I’m talking about is a French dessert call Financier. It’s a rectangular pastry make of butter, egg whites, flour and almond powder. It is said that it is make from leftover ingredients because when making desserts at restaurants. We always have leftover egg whites. Many times we have to discard them because we cannot use them all before they go bad. This is why we often see dessert menus at western restaurants primarily make with egg whites, such as meringue, and because the restaurant I work at was expensive. So he uses premium butter in small packets. for customers to eat with bread made by the shop. And every day, there will be butter that is unwrapped but the customer hasn’t eaten leftovers. Finoncia is a snack that turns leftovers back UFABET into usefulness as well.
- 180 g butter
- All purpose flour 125 g.
- Icing Sugar 340 g.
- Ground almonds 120 g.
- 3 g baking powder
- egg white 335 g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Melt the butter over medium heat until light brown and fragrant (Brown Butter). Set aside to warm.
- Sift the wheat flour, sugar, almond meal and baking powder together.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Put into the flour mixture, add vanilla powder, stir to combine.
- Add warm butter, stir well, squeeze into molds, and place in the oven at 230 degrees Celsius until cooked for about 9 minutes (large pan).