Seafood Pizza Whole Wheat Bread
Seafood Pizza Whole Wheat Bread The recipe uses whole wheat bread crumbs, ketchup and pizza toppings. The indispensable items are shrimp, squid and crab sticks. Finally, sprinkle with cheese. Finally, remove the oven with microwave simple as cheese, greasy.
freshly ground black pepper
bell peppers color. Red-Green
Crab Stick (Sliced Diagonally)
How to make Seafood Pizza
1. Wash shrimp and squid. then cut into pieces Put into blanching in hot water until almost cooked.
2. Chop the onion coarsely. and put the tomato sauce into the pot Followed by chopped onion, oregano, ground black pepper and paprika. Bring to a boil over low heat. Stir together, turn off the heat and set aside.
3. Cut the peppers of both colors into pieces and peel the corn into grains.
4. Grate the mozzarella cheese and prepare it.
5. Spread the tomato sauce mixture on the bread. Topped with shrimp, squid, crab sticks, guava peppers and corn kernels. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
6. Microwave at 180°C for 6-8 minutes, remove from heat, sprinkle with ground black pepper and oregano and serve