Papaya Salad with Glass Noodles
Would you like to try some delicious papaya salad with glass noodles today? This recipe is boiled shrimp and eggplant. Add color from tomatoes. Anyone can add more squid, minced pork or minced chicken.
- Fresh chili
- Long beans
- 1/2 ladle palm sugar
- 1 scoop of fish sauce
- Lemon juice, 1 + 1/2 ladle
- Brinjal (cut into pieces)
- Tomatoes (cut into pieces)
- MSG (optional)
- Boiled shrimp (not cooked)
- Glass noodles or glass noodles
1. Put the chilli and garlic in a mortar, pound it roughly enough. Or as detailed as you like Then add the string beans to use. Followed by palm sugar, fish sauce and lemon juice (add peel to it), crush the palm sugar to dissolve.
2. Add brinjal and sliced tomatoes, stir well, add MSG followed by scalded shrimp. Stir to combine.
3. Spoon the papaya salad ingredients into the glass line. Mix well, scoop onto a plate, ready to serve.