Brownies Waffle recipe
Brownies Waffle recipe , Who knew that brownies could be deliciously transformed into waffles? lets try the waffle brownies Mix the flour with cocoa powder. With chocolate chips add vanilla scent. When finished baking, decorate with icing and almond slices.
- 2/3 cup all purpose wheat flour (about 65 grams)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (about 25 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Unsalted butter (melted) 4 tablespoons
- 4 ounces chocolate chips (about 120 grams)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Icing sugar (sprinkle)
- Almond slices (sprinkling)
- Sift all purpose flour and salt. And cocoa powder together
- Mix the butter, egg and vanilla extract together, gradually add the granulated sugar. Stir well Pour into the flour mixture and mix well. Put the chocolate chips into it then stir again.
- Preheat the prepared waffle. When the waffle is hot, scoop the ingredients into it. Wait until cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with icing sugar and sliced almonds.