Chocolate Japanese Cheesecake
Chocolate Japanese Cheesecake Keto recipe without flour and sugar. you can enjoy the soft, fluffy and juicy cake made with real chocolate and refrigerated overnight. Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Japanese Chocolate Cheesecake Ingredients
- Cream cheese 90 g
- 30 g butter
- 50 grams of dark chocolate (85% used in the recipe)
- Mozzarella cheese 40 g.
- 90 ml ufabet whipping cream
- 100% cocoa powder (no sugar) 20 g
- 3 eggs
- Ground iritritol 90g (sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Melt the cream cheese, butter and dark chocolate together with a stew method. By placing a basin on top of a pot of boiling water Or if anyone is not comfortable this method can be done in the microwave
- When melted well, add mozzarella cheese to it, stir to melt to get a stretchy cheese like this. Does not collapse and has a juicy taste as well.
- Then add whipping cream and cocoa powder for intensity, stir well, turn off the stove.
- Take it off the stove and add the egg yolk. Beat well and set aside.
- Then hit the egg white with cream of tartar. If anyone doesn’t have it, use lemon juice instead. Beat it to form a little coarse foam, then slowly pour the sweetener into it, divide and pour 3 times, beat to form soft peaks like this.
- I use a removable bottom type so we have to make a foil to prevent water from entering. If anyone has normal typing, you can skip this step. Place the cake pans on the pan and pour 3-5 centimeters of hot water to help the cake retain moisture from the long baking.
- Put in the oven at 120 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes. After the time has been adjusted to 140 degrees Celsius, bake for another 60 minutes. (The oven in each house is not the same)
- After the cake has been placed, take off the mold. And let the cake cool in order to refrigerate the cake. The warm cake is now very soft and bouncy. After chilling for 1 night, you’re ready to eat. Use a warm knife to cut the cake for perfect smoothness.
- Cut it out and you will see the soft and juicy texture of the cake.