Sichuan Soup is classic chinese soup with sour, salty and a little spicy. Eat and warm the stomach Add various seasonings and ingredients to create a perfectly mellow flavor.
Sichuan Soup Ingredients
- 1/4 cup small sliced Sichuan pickles
- Dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in water until soft, cut into 1/2 cup small pieces.
- 1 tablespoon ufabet vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sliced ham
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Soft Tofu, diced, small 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup blanched green peas
- 2 tablespoons guilin chili paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Tapioca starch dissolved in 1-2 tbsp of water.
- A pinch of ground pepper
1. Wash Sichuan pickles and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Stir in shiitake mushrooms with oil until fragrant. Add pickles, stir for a while, add ham, add chicken stock. Pea seeds
3. Mix Guilin chili paste with oyster sauce, sesame oil, add seasoning to soup.
4. Add the starch, dissolve the boiled water to thick.