Stir Fried Pumpkin with Egg
Stir Fried Pumpkin with Egg. Pumpkin is a very rich in nutrient. In addition to having less fat, less sugar, and high fiber. Pumpkins also contain anti-oxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Strengthen the body’s immune system Prevent cardiovascular disease It also helps the digestive system to be normal. It can be said that the benefits are packed full of children ever.
Stir Fried Pumpkin with Egg ingredient
- Pumpkin, sliced 200 grams
- 2 eggs
- 8-10 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soybean oil
- Heat a wok, add soybean oil into it. When the pan is hot, add the garlic and stir until golden and fragrant.
- Add the prepared pumpkin and stir. Add a little water And continue to stir until the pumpkin is soft
- Scoop up the pumpkin and set it aside in a plate.
- Put the vegetable oil in the pan. When hot, add eggs and mash until almost cooked.
- Put the pumpkin and stir to combine.
- Seasoning with fish sauce And sugar to taste as you like
- Put on a plate and ready to eat.