Steamed salmon fresh milk
Steamed salmon fresh milk. Fish is a high protein, easily digestible, and low fat food. Therefore, choosing to eat fish instead of eating food cooked from red meat. It is another way that can help reduce the risk of cancer.
Steamed salmon fresh milk ingredient
- Salmon cut into pieces 200 grams
- 1 cup of fresh milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon honey
- 1.5 cup water
- Steamed dory fish until cooked. Finished and put it aside
- Bring fresh, tasteless milk and water in a saucepan to a boil.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar. Then stir the ingredients together.
- Pour fresh flavored milk on top of salmon.
- After that, steam for another 1 – 2 minutes.